Monday 7 January 2013

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Fuck Yeah Chinese Myths! - used to only be about Chinese myths, but then I got carried away so now it's also about Chinese history, culture, and everything else.
Is this cultural misappropriation? Yes, but I'm Chinese, which gives me room to tell you about my culture and make it more accessible. I know there is a language barrier, and I translate names and concepts to make everything clearer.
This blog will be officially updated on Wednesdays and Fridays.I'm always open to suggestions on the kind of mythological/cultural/historical figures you want to see here. Let me know who you want to see featured by using the askbox! It may take some time before your request is fulfilled, but it's well worth the wait!
Have fun browsing! 

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

Wooden Screens

No comments:

Post a Comment